Thursday 15 November 2012

From the Owner...


My name is Juan Cho, Owner and Operator, along with my wife Abelina Cho AKA “the chocolate queen.” We are very passionate about nature’s way of working and the idea that nature can provide for all sorts of wildlife and plants and understanding of the traditions we pass on. I am very much a Maya of a ONE-HUNDRED percent, and am passionate about what we do. We are not about profit margin, but about  educating our species of mankind young or old about the understanding of sustainable and organic agriculture, and how this planet of our’s can be enjoyed by the next generation.
 
I/we believe in making this world of ours a better place, and a center for learning where nature is still functional.

I have used the gift of nature and Maya culture, processed from far away experiences throughout the various countries I have visited. I am thankful for the people who have contributed their time in teaching us about modern education which has become a tool and guideline for a daily life.It’s only when we learn to appreciate ourselves when we learn to appreciate our natural resources, our environment, our culture and where our food comes from.


Allow me to introduce CYRILA’s which is my mom’s name; without her, I would not be on the face of this planet. As a result, I have placed her name on the top of whatever I am successful in life as I believe it is the best gift I can give her. Since 1985 I can still remember the last drop of chocolate milk on my lip.

We welcome both, young and old, local and international to experience, learn, taste, touch, smell, see, hear, and eat with the flavoured sounds of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment